8/23/10

first day back.

so today was our first day back in design and the first day as juniors. it's time to get back into the swing of blogging on a regular basis! I'm currently struggling to come up with any really good, solid ideas for narrative right now. it's just too broad and I'm trying to find one topic that i feel is solid enough to be able to narrow it down to a narrowcast. this is MUCH harder than it sounds, trust me. I feel like i'm going to go in the route of fashion. I now work at Urban Outfitters so for the past month my mind has been deep in fashion and clothing, so it just kind of feels right to lean towards that area. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. okay, ian, so the next step is to decide if you want to develop a fashion-related brand (like a clothing store or clothing company; perhaps a suspenders company :) ), or if you want to take an informational route and educate people about the world of fashion. you could get more specific in terms of gender, subculture/stylistic preferences, etc. in fact, you should get quite specific regardless of the brand vs info decision. i think this could be quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete