- How could it be interactive?
- How could it be in motion constantly without being excessively distracting?
- How could motion add a new, and crucial layer of information to the typeface?
- What if combined letters worked dependently of each other when forming a word?
- How could motion directly relate to the form? or vice-versa?
- What if the motion letter was based off of a static font already in existence? How could motion add to the letterform without being arbitrary?
- How could sound work with motion?
- How could animated type function on a website?
- How could motion add a new or different layer of understanding to the letterform?
typefour. experimental type. questions.