2/20/10

DP. 32. Aisle One.

AisleOne is very gorgeous website. I posted a link to this website a while back on my facebook account because of the gorgeous new layout and colors which actually match the color to my blog almost exactly. Grided, Helvetica'd, Sea foam-y goodness is the new website. They also have lots of wonderful stuff on there, as well. I have blogged about things I found on it before. There's a lot to love about it, lots of inspirational, retro goodness.

On another note, I want to change the name of these blog posts from "daily post" because they aren't daily any more(i am working on this, however every day will probably almost never happen until summer) I want to update the name but I don't know what to label these as. Any ideas?

ps. my blog can now be found on the right-hand side bar here.
sources: aisleone.

No comments:

Post a Comment